He travels to Pretoria in South Africa to report on the Blade Runner as he stands accused of murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
What does BR stand for?
BR stands for Blade Runner (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BR
We have 50 other meanings of BR in our Acronym Attic
- Biological Research
- Biosphere Reserve (various locations)
- Birth Rate
- Bit Rate
- Bitte Rücksprache (German: Please Contact)
- Black Adder
- Black Reign (TNA iMPACT gaming wrestler)
- Blackburn Rovers
- Blackground Records (record label)
- Blade Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oscar, the so-called fastest man on no legs, reached the semi-finals of his specialist event and will now concentrate on defending his 100m title at the Paralympics If anyone epitomises the Olympic spirit, it is the South African they call the Blade Runner.
It's a rousing and cinematic compilation with many highlights, such as the pulsating Pulstar, and the instantly recognisable Chariots Of Fire Theme, and film buffs will be pleased to see that Rutger Hauer's improvised Tears In Rain soliloquy from Blade Runner is included.
I believe he sees an opportunity to create something that's wholly original from the first Blade Runner.
Craig, 43, who grew up in Wirral, was swept away by seeing Ford star in Ridley Scott's science fiction cult favourite Blade Runner He has now had the opportunity to work with the Indiana Jones and Star Wars actor in Jon Favreau's Cowboys & Aliens, where they play two cowboys who team up to rid the world of an alien invasion.
4) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Christian Volckman's Renaissance: Paris 2054 (France 2006) fits this theoretical construct of previous authorial influence as a version of the postmodern "tech-noir" genre film, traversing some of the same terrain as the master intertext, Ridley Scott's Blade Runner (USA 1982, 1992, 2007).
Blade Runners, Deer Hunters, and Blowing the Bloody Doors Off Michael Deeley Pegasus Books 80 Broad Street, Fifth Floor, New York, NY 10004 9781605980386, $25.