Getting help for bladder and bowel problems is now much easier for local seniors.
What does B&B stand for?
B&B stands for Bladder and Bowel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B&B
- Bag and Baggage (US Immigration)
- Balled & Burlapped (tree roots)
- Barnum & Bailey (Circus)
- Beauty and the Beast
- Beavis & Butthead
- Bed and Breakfast
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Walt Disney film)
- Beef and Boards (restaurant)
- Benedictine and Brandy (liqueur)
- Berman and Braga (Star Trek)
- Boole & Babbage
- Branch and Bound
- Bread and Butter
- Bridges & Buildings (now Bridges and Structures)
- Broiled in Butter (mushrooms)
- Brummel and Brown (Yogurt spread)
- The Bold and the Beautiful (TV show)
- Bath & Body Works (retail store)
- Benefits and Compensation (employment remuneration packages)
- Billing & Collection
Samples in periodicals archive:
This week is National Continence Awareness Week and Gateshead Primary Care Trust''s specialist bladder and bowel service nursing team are encouraging people to seek professional help with any problems they may have.
The Bladder and Bowel Foundation (B&BF) was launched during this year's National Continence Awareness Week.
Severe spasticity may increase the probability of decubitus ulcers and bladder and bowel problems (Kraft, 1981; LaBan et al.
Education of residents and families in bladder and bowel retraining or toileting programs, as well as in proper product use and recognition of symptoms of urinary tract infection.
A few years ago, many of my symptoms worsened, including those affecting my bladder and bowels.
Subjects covered include: epidemiology, patholophysiology, and surgical management of SCI; clinical and functional evaluation; initial rehabilitation medicine consultation; bladder and bowel management; pressure ulcers; contracture management; autonomic dysfunction; upper motor neuron syndrome; heterotropic ossificans; psychological adaptation; sexuality; aging; wheelchair mobility; environmental modifications; and community reintegration.