16] Accordingly, the key circadian hormone, melatonin, was studied in 20 men with urodynamically confirmed bladder outflow obstruction and nocturia (three or more times per night).
What does BOO stand for?
BOO stands for Bladder Outflow Obstruction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOO
We have 24 other meanings of BOO in our Acronym Attic
- Best of Namibia Wing Safari
- Biological Oceanography of the North West Shelf (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- Business on Net Xchange (Germany)
- Bank Of New York
- Interpore International (NASDAQ symbol)
- Back Office Operation (various companies)
- Balance on Order
- Base of Operations
- Battalion Orderly Officer
- Battle of Olympus (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 In this study, only 13 of 27 patients who presented with bladder outflow obstruction and were dilated remained unobstructed at 3 months and only 3 of the 27 patients remained unobstructed at 6 months.