In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network, according to (http://content.
What does BCAN stand for?
BCAN stands for Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCAN
We have 6 other meanings of BCAN in our Acronym Attic
- Business Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- BC (British Columbia) Chapter of the American Marketing Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (Canada)
- British Columbia Arbitration and Mediation Institute (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- BC (British Columbia) Association of Magazine Publishers (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Canada)
- Broward County Association of Media Specialists (est. 1959; Florida)
- Business Coaching and Mentoring Services Ltd. (UK)
- British Columbia Association of Mathematics Teachers
- British Columbia Aboriginal Mine Training Association (Canada)
- Boston Climate Action Network
- Breast Cancer Action Network
- Bristol Christian Action Network (UK)
- British Columbia Adventure Network (online vacation planning; Canada)
- Bureau Control Activity Number
- British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society
- Building Contractors Association of New Jersey
- Bristol Centre for Applied Nonlinear Mathematics (UK)
- Breast Cancer Action Nova Scotia (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of Non-Status Indians (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
according to the The Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN).
Key concerns about the current state of bladder cancer: a position paper from the Bladder Cancer Think Tank, the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network, and the Society of Urologic Oncology.