today announced it has acquired Blackwell Book Services North America (BNA) and Blackwell's Australia-based James Bennett bookseller.
What does BBS stand for?
BBS stands for Blackwell Book Services (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBS
We have 335 other meanings of BBS in our Acronym Attic
- Beverley Building Society (UK)
- Bhutan Broadcasting Service (TV and radio)
- Big Bird Systems (satellite technology)
- Bilateral Breath Sounds (medical)
- Bina Bangsa School (Indonesia)
- Biological Biomedical Sciences (various organizations)
- BIOS Boot Specification
- Bison Business Supplies (Great Meadows, NJ)
- Black Box Studios
- Black Business Space (Deland, FL)
- Blog Business Summit
- Blue Baby Syndrome
- Blue Business Solutions (France)
- Board of Behavioral Sciences (California)
- Board of Building Standards (Ohio)
- Body Bearer School (US Marine Corps)
- Body Building Supplement (drugs)
- Boom Boom Satellites (band)
- Bordeaux Bureaux Services (French: Bordeaux Office Services; Bordeaux, France)
- Botswana Building Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blackwell Book Services has announced that it has entered into a partnership with ebrary for the launch of ECHO, a new e-content hosting platform for libraries.
One pleased client among Wipro's 300 customers is Blackwell Book Services, a division of the British bookseller.