These interpolating operators are defined by the kernels obtained by dilation from known ones, in particular, such as Rogosinski and Blackman-Harris kernels.
What does BH stand for?
BH stands for Blackman-Harris (microwave pulse)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BH
We have 65 other meanings of BH in our Acronym Attic
- Binary to Hexadecimal
- Binder Head (screw)
- Bio Hazard (aka Resident Evil in US, video game)
- Black Hat
- Black Head (turkey histomoniasis)
- Black Hills (South Dakota)
- Black History
- Black Hole
- Blackhawk Helicopter (UH-60) (Army)
- Blackheart (Capcom/Marvel Character)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract This paper deals with some approximations by the generalized Shannon sampling series, which are defined by the Blackman-Harris (or cosine-sum) window functions.