The black-throated blue warbler research has been supported by grants from the U.
What does BTBW stand for?
BTBW stands for Black-Throated Blue Warbler (bird breed)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTBW
We have 3 other meanings of BTBW in our Acronym Attic
- Burberry Teddy Bear Silk Scarf
- Baccalieu Trail Board of Trade (est. 1997; Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada)
- Ballistic Tip Boat Tail (bullets; Nosler)
- Band-To-Band Tunneling
- Beyond the Burning Time (Kathryn Lasky book)
- Box Theorem of Bollobás and Thomason (mathematics)
- Bro Time Best Time
- Beijing Technology and Business University (China)
- Beat To Beat Variability
- Big Time Backyard Wrestling (online video series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early in the past century seven species were found nearly every spring near Urbana but more than 40 years later they were recorded at Charleston in less than half the 23 years: Olive-sided Flycatcher, Yellow-bellied Flycatcher (5 years), Bewick's Wren (8 years and none after 1984), Winter Wren, Loggerhead Shrike, Black-throated Blue Warbler (3 years) and Pine Warbler.
Some of the birds that stick to old-growth forests include black-throated blue warblers, Blackburnian warblers, and the solitary vireo.