The Black and Tan sneaker takes inspiration for the fine balancing act of a stout [Guinness] on top of a pale ale [Harp] in a pint glass.
What does B&T stand for?
B&T stands for Black and Tan
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of B&T
- Broadcast and Select Architecture
- Brothers & Sisters (TV show)
- Brown and Sharp (wire gage, same as AWG)
- Bureau and Statistical Agent (National Flood Insurance Program)
- Barneby & Sutcliffe Corporation
- Basing and Shipboard Suitability (JSF Program)
- Bacon and Tomato (sandwich)
- Bank and Trust (various companies)
- Big and Tall
- Big and Tasty (McDonald's sandwich)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Black and Tan is also a term reviled in Ireland, a sneering reference to the British forces accused of mistreating Irish citizens in the 1920s.
Running running running My black and tan pup is chasing a rabbit.