THE EYE CARE needs of people from black and minority ethnic communities continue to be sidelined, a sight loss charity has claimed.
What does BME stand for?
BME stands for Black and Minority Ethnic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BME
We have 99 other meanings of BME in our Acronym Attic
- Best Mom Ever
- Best Moonsault Ever (wrestling move)
- Beta Mercaptoethanol (disulfide-reducing agent)
- Bibliothèque Malgache Électronique (French: Malagasy Electronic Library; online Madagascaran texts)
- Bilingual/Multicultural Education
- Bill Miller Engineering (automotive supplies)
- Biomedical Electronics (various organizations)
- Biomedical Engineer
- Biomedical Ethics
- Bioprotection et Microbiologie de l'Environnement (French: Bioprotection and Environmental Microbiology)
- Black Market Entertainment
- Black Music Ensemble (various locations)
- Black Music Entertainment
- Blossom Mushiform Encephalopathy (anime)
- Blow Moulding Extruder
- Blue Moon Entertainment
- Board of Medical Examiners
- Bobinage Moteurs Électriques (French motor repair shop)
- Body Modification E-Zine
- Bohart Museum of Entomology (University of California, Davis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Ethnic Minority Business Task Force was launched aimed at helping to foster growth among black and minority ethnic firms.
The trust will lead a black and minority ethnic management development programme which is being offered to staff working in the health service throughout Birmingham.