It is aimed at functining in Russia's Black Sea Fleet after testing.
What does BLKFLT stand for?
BLKFLT stands for Black Sea Fleet
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Blocked Kick (football)
- Blocked Shot (basketball)
- Bund Länder Kommission für Bildungsplanung und Forschungsförderung (German: Bund-Länder Commission for Educational Planning and Research Promotion; est. 1970)
- Backlit Keyboard (Apple computers)
- Basellandschaftliche Kantonalbank (German; Swiss bank)
- Blackbaud, Inc. (Charleston, SC)
- Black Hills
- Balai Latihan Kerja Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Overseas Workers' Training Centre)
- Drejtoria e Bashkërendimit Të Luftës Kundër Pastrimit Të Parave (Albanian: Directorate of the Coordination of the Fight against Money Laundering)
- Block Size
- Block Size
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seagal and his blues band played on Saturday at a bikers' show held in the city of Sevastopol, home to Russia's Black Sea Fleet.
Russia is to enforce its Black Sea Fleet stationed on the Crimean Peninsula, which broke away from Ukraine in mid-March.
Russia will beef up its Black Sea fleet this year with new submarines and warships, Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu was quoted as saying on Tuesday, following the annexation of the Crimean peninsula.
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Russia had reneged on an agreement with Ukraine that offered reduced natural gas prices in exchange for a 25-year lease on Black Sea fleet facilities.
Ukraine received a $100 discount for Russian gas under the 2010 deal in exchange for extending the lease allowing Russia's Black Sea Fleet to be stationed in Ukraine.
Well with Putin's Black Sea fleet sat on the Ukranian strategic doorstep port that eventuality was envisaged years ago and solution executed last week.
The former chief of Ukraine's navy, who swore allegiance to the Crimean authorities, was named a deputy chief of Russia's Black Sea Fleet.