Beyond the EC, there are the recently formed African Economic Community the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Zone, the Mercosur (a common market among Argentina, Brazil Paraguay, and Uruguay), to name only a few.
What does BSECZ stand for?
BSECZ stands for Black Sea Economic Cooperation Zone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Boston Stock Exchange Clearing Corporation
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology
- British Society of Experimental and Clinical Hypnosis (Leeds, UK)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics (degree)
- Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- British Society for Eighteenth Century Studies (UK)
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (degree)
- Back Scattered Electron Detector
- Basic Skills Evaluation Device
- Behavioral Sciences and Education (Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg; Harrisburg, PA)
- Behavioural, Social, Emotional Difficulties (psychology)
- Buildings and Safety Engineering Department (Detroit, MI)
- Big Sky Economic Development Authority (Billings, MT)
- Big Sky Economic Development Corporation (Montana)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (degree)