And the mum of three was so enamoured with one particular little pooch, a black Labrador Retriever mix named Tara, that she adopted the mutt on the spot.
What does BLR stand for?
BLR stands for Black Labrador Retriever
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLR
We have 54 other meanings of BLR in our Acronym Attic
- Base Lending Rate
- Baseline Requirements Document
- Battery Level Radar (vehicle-mounted radar)
- Below Layer Range
- Beyond Local Repair
- Big Lazy Robot (visual effects studio; Spain)
- Binary Language Representation
- Binary Logistic Regression
- Bintan Lagoon Resort (Indonesia)
- Block Length Register
- Block Level Retransmission
- Blue-Light Radiation
- Board Level Reliability (packaging)
- Boîte Aux Lettres Rurale (Canada Post)
- Bottom Line Records (San Diego, CA)
- Boucle Locale Radio (French: Wireless Local Loop)
- Boundary Location Register
- Bourg-la-Reine (French: Town of the Queen; French village)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As firefighters worked to put out flames, they found the family's black Labrador retriever in the master bedroom, Griffith recalled.
Monty, a black labrador retriever, showed the youngsters how his highlytrained nose is used in operations to detect signs of drug use.
Haskell of Leominster hopes to raise a young black Labrador retriever puppy named Haskell.
Cloned fetuses from the black Labrador retriever named Marine were implanted into a surrogate mother dog in April, said Ra Jeong-Chan, president of RNL Bio.
She is helped by her guide dog four-year-old black Labrador retriever Fizz.
Customers who buy a case of Supreme or SuperX Waterfowl shotshells will receive, by mail, a Limited Edition King Buck Kit, which includes a Winchester hunting knife and multi-tool packaged in a tin featuring a print of Winchester's famous black Labrador retriever.