slopes [greater than or equal to] 60% with a contiguous 150-m buffer) were quantified for Big Bend National Park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, Big Bend Ranch State Park, and Black Gap Wildlife Management Area using a 30-m digital elevation model.
What does BGWMA stand for?
BGWMA stands for Black Gap Wildlife Management Area (Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Brave GNU World (computing)
- Broadband Gateway
- Building God's Way (church construction)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Gas- und Wasserwirtschaft (German: Federation of German Gas and Water Industries)
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg (theme park; Virginia)
- Baca Grande Water & Sanitation District
- Bharatiya Gorkhali Welfare Association (Karnataka, India)
- Bowling Green-Warren County (Kentucky)
- Brothers Gonna Work It Out (band)
- Bermuda Grass White Leaf (disease)
- Base of Groundwater Protection
- Bentley Geo Web Publisher
- Bisexual Galton-Watson Process (statistics)
- Bluegrass Writers Studio (Eastern Kentucky University)
- Board Games with Scott (website)
- Boys and Girls Welfare Society (now Together Trust; Cheadle, England, UK)
- Bridgehead Gateway Server
- Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bangladesh Garment Workers Unity Council
- Bierman, Geesing, Ward & Wood, LLC (real estate law firm; Bethesda, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
hispidus from Black Gap Wildlife Management Area of southeastern Brewster County but did not discuss their occurrence there in text.