Massachusetts laws prohibit retailers from opening on Thanksgiving, but many workers had to report to work around midnight, as big chain stores started Black Friday deals earlier than ever this year.
What does BFD stand for?
BFD stands for Black Friday Deal (sales)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFD
We have 107 other meanings of BFD in our Acronym Attic
- Big Freakin' Day (concert sponsored by Live 105)
- Big Freakin' Deal (concert)
- Big Freakin' Deal (polite form)
- Big Freakin' Dog (polite form, as used on police radio)
- Big Freakin' Drums
- Big Furry Deal
- Binary File Descriptor (computer programming)
- Binghamton Fire Department
- Bit-Flipping Decoding
- Black Flag Disqualification (sailing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk's Black Friday Deals Week at their new fulfilment centre in Hemel Hempstead.
pounds BLACK Friday Deals Week is returning to Amazon.
This would help pave the way for the customary round of price reductions and Black Friday deals that historically have driven LCD-TV sales during the holiday selling season, the research firm said.
There are countless sites a consumer can turn to for leaked Black Friday deals and Time mentions a leaked Kmart flyer which features a Black Friday deal on a 42-inch Plasma RCA television for $199.