org National Urban League Black Executive Exchange Program BEEP Annual Conference June 15-18, 2005; Miami Beach, FL; 212-558-5441; www, nul.
What does BEEP stand for?
BEEP stands for Black Executive Exchange Program (visiting professor organization)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEEP
We have 36 other meanings of BEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Ballistic Electron Emission
- Baltic Energy Efficiency Network (est. 2008)
- Berkshire Environmental Educators Network (New Marlborough, MA)
- Best Equal Expected Number Failing
- Block Education Extension Officer (India)
- Bureau of Equal Employment Opportunity (Pennsylvania)
- Ballona Ecosystem Education Project (Los Angeles, CA)
- Battalion Equipment Evaluation Program
- Best e-Europe Practices (EU)
- Best Educational E-Practices
- Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol framework (IETF)
- Brake Effectiveness Evaluation Procedure (automotive engineering)
- Building Emergency Evacuation Plan (various organizations)
- Business Energy Efficiency Program
- Balloon Electrical Environment Profiling Systems
- Boeing Employees' Everett Prospecting Society (Everett, WA)
- Building Energy and Environment Performance System
- Business Environment and Enterprise Performance Survey (World Bank)
- Bayesian Estimation Error Quotient
- Basic Engineering Emergent Requirements (review of system requirements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a member of the Urban League's Black Executive Exchange Program, he mentors and speaks to students about the importance of commitment and responsibility in the workplace.
These include InRoads, the nationwide minority internship program; A Better Chance, a prep school program; and BEEP, the black executive exchange program sponsored by the National Urban League.