Fifty miles east of San Francisco, where the interior foothills of the Coast Range give way to the great Central Valley of California, two eras of California's mining history come to life at Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve.
What does BDM stand for?
BDM stands for Black Diamond Mine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDM
We have 129 other meanings of BDM in our Acronym Attic
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Mayenne (French library)
- Big Damn Movie (movie Serenity)
- Big Dog Motorcycles (Wichita, KS)
- Big Drunken Mistake
- Big Dumb Mike
- Binary Delta Modulation
- Binary Digital Multiplier
- Birch Defined Metro (rating measurement area)
- Births, Deaths and Marriages (various locations)
- Black Dahlia Murder (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BLACK DIAMOND MINES DAY TRIP Saturday, March 20th, 9 a.
Other trails run into nearby Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve.