org), aims to change that picture with Black Dance: Tradition and Transformation (BDTT), an annual festival that was launched in 2000.
What does BDTT stand for?
BDTT stands for Black Dance: Tradition and Transformation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDTT
We have 1 other meaning of BDTT in our Acronym Attic
- Brain-Derived Tau Kinase (enzyme)
- BETTA (British Electricity Trading and Transmission) Data Take-On Procedures (document)
- Brueckner (with) Double, Triple, and Quadruple (substitutions)
- Better Dead Than Red
- Bottlenose Dolphin Take Reduction Plan (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Billericay Dog Training School (Basildon, Essex, UK)
- Broker-Dealer Trading System
- Bulk Data Transfer Subsystem
- Bulk Data Transfer System
- Banca Dati per il Trasferimento Tecnologico (Italian: Database for Technology Transfer)
- Brittle-To-Ductile Transition Temperature
- Bahir Dar University (Ethiopia)
- Bardufoss Airport, Norway (Airport code)
- Barking Dogs United (artist duo)
- Basic Display Unit
- Battery Display Unit
- Battle Dress Uniform
- Battle Dress Utility
- Befehlshaber Der U-Boote (commander-in-chief of the German submarines in WW-II)
- Below-Deck Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
BLACK DANCE: TRADITION AND TRANSFORMATION 651 ARTS BROOKLYN, NEW YORK FEBRUARY 16-19, 2000 A weeklong program of dance events brought crowds to the 651 Arts Center.
651 ARTS will earmark $1 million to establish an endowment and $500,000 to commission and present dance works by black choreographers through its dance series entitled Black Dance: Tradition and Transformation.