Byline: Jon Griffin BID SCRAPPED MONTHS of merger talks between specialist lenders Aston Reinvestment Trust and the Black Country Reinvestment Society have collapsed due to fears over future funding.
What does BCRS stand for?
BCRS stands for Black Country Reinvestment Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCRS
We have 5 other meanings of BCRS in our Acronym Attic
- Besluit Comptabele Regelgeving Regionale Politiekorpsen (Dutch: Decision Regulatory Accounting Regional Police)
- Bonneville Conservation Restoration and Renewal Team (Washington)
- Back Recurrent Selection (agriculture)
- Badminton Centrum Ritte-Spijkenisse (Dutch badminton center)
- Barycentric Celestial Reference System (astronomy)
- Basic Car Reservation System
- Beitler Commercial Realty Services (California)
- Bell Canada Relay Service
- Big Country Reef Society (The Reef Tank; online community and forums; reef hobbyists)
- Biological/Chemical/Radiation Safety Committee (various locations)
- Black Cross/Red Star (military history book series)
- Block Compressed Row Storage (mathematics)
- Blount County Rescue Squad (Alcoa, TN)
- Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (Natural Therapies Certification Board)
- Bowhunter Certification and Referral Service (North Carolina Bowhunters Association)
- Bradford Conservation and Radiographic Services (UK)
- Brant County Recreational Soccer (est. 1985; Canada)
- Brief Cognitive Rating Scale
- Brief Constructed Response
- British Columbia Radiological Society (Kamloops, BC, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Months of merger talks between specialist lenders Aston Reinvestment Trust and the Black Country Reinvestment Society have collapsed due to fears over future funding.
The Black Country Reinvestment Society for example offers a great model for an alternative cooperative approach to lending to small firms.
There will be presentations from Angel Den, ASC, Austin-Owens MFS, Black Country Reinvestment Society (BCRS), Natwest and Midven on the latest developments and current trends in the sector.
I was introduced to Black Country Reinvestment Society by Richard Mason, of Ludgate Finance, and we've been able to borrow pounds 30,000 from BCRS over three years, which will help us to move on.
On this, the Black Country Reinvestment Society offers one welcome model for a more cooperative approach to lending to small firms especially.
He hit out in a speech to the Black Country Diners Club held at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton and organised by Absolute Invoice Finance, Mazars, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Black Country Reinvestment Society and Alliance 4 the Black Country.
The panel, chaired by Charles Hanmer, chairman of Black Country Reinvestment Society (BCRS) then shared its goals for 2011 with the audience.