Yvonne is director of Cradley Heath-based billiard and snooker cue specialist B&W Billiard & Snooker which can make a big score thanks to the help of Black Country Chamber and Business Link.
What does BCCBL stand for?
BCCBL stands for Black Country Chamber and Business Link (now Black Country Chamber of Commerce; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCBL
- Baseline Change Control Board
- Beijing City Commercial Bank (est. 1996; China)
- Berlin China Cultural Bridges (promoting cultural exchange between China and Germany)
- Bristo Community Concert Band (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Broward County Canvassing Board (Florida)
- Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books (University of Illinois; Graduate School of Library and Information Science; Champaign, IL)
- Bedfordshire County Carpet Bowls Association (UK)
- Birmingham Community Concert Band Association (Birmingham, AL)
- Bacolod Christian Community Baptist Church (Philippines)
- Black Canyon City Branch Library (Black Canyon City, AZ)
- Baltimore City Circuit Court (Baltimore, MD)
- Baltimore City Community College (Maryland)
- Base Coat Clear Coat
- Bay Colony Corporate Center (Waltham, MA)
- Bay County Council of Churches (Michigan)
- Baytur Construction & Contracting Co.
- Bell Centre for Creative Communications
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Chamber of Commerce (Maryland)
- Blockchain Collaborative Consortium (Japan)
- Blockwise Concatenated Convolutional Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Black Country Chamber and Business Link has helped out with business planning, marketing and branding.
Swimrite director Andy Gallop said: 'Our close relationship with Black Country Chamber and Business Link over the years has enabled us to introduce a series of innovative marketing initiatives which have led to us securing an increased share of the leisure industry market.
Left to right are: Chris Briggs, a business advisor with the Black Country Chamber and Business Link, Graham Brown, of DreamWriter Solutions, and Rakesh Saini, Black Country Chamber and Business Link.
Among those on board were (left to right) George Munro, director, Black Country Chamber and Business Link, Dudley division; Philip Bradbourn, West Midlands Conservative MEP, Derrick Campbell, director, Black Country Chamber and Business Link, Sandwell division, and (front) Adrian Bailey, Labour MP for West Bromwich West.
Start systems are a major growth area for IPU, thanks to marketing assistance from Black Country Chamber and Business Link to develop new marketing literature and a website.
Business Against Crime, with West Midlands Police and the Black Country Chamber and Business Link, are running a security trade show in Lye today, to highlight how to help prevent crime.
Black Country Chamber and Business Link is seeking to 'inspire' local businesswomen through a new initiative called Inspirational Women which was launched recently at the Village Hotel in Dudley.