Black Alliance for Educational Options Headquarters: Washington, D.
What does BAEO stand for?
BAEO stands for Black Alliance for Educational Options
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BAEO in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Applied Environmental Management (degree)
- Bay Area Engine Modelers
- British Association for Accident and Emergency Medicine (now British Association for Emergency Medicine)
- British Association for Emergency Medicine (London, UK)
- British Association of European Mountain Leaders (UK)
- Bioressources Aquatiques en Environnement Méditerranéen et Tropical (French: Aquatic Bioresources in Mediterranean and Tropical Environment)
- British Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Bay Area Equestrian Network (California)
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering (various universities)
- Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
- Banc of America Equity Partners
- Bandelier Archaeological Excavation Project
- Bay Area Event Photography (San Jose, CA)
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potential (diagnostic tool; neurology)
- Brain-Stem Auditory Evoked Potential
- British Association of European Pharmaceutical Distributors
- Bibliographic Access to Electronic Resources (est. 1996; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Brainstem Acoustic Evoked Response
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response
- Browser Address Error Redirector
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the reader will learn about the historical roots of African American enthusiasm for school choice (embodied most fully by Black Alliance for Educational Options founder Howard Fuller), encountering an intellectual history from Black Power to New York's community control wars to the movement for black independent schools to today's arguments over vouchers and charter schools.
GERARD ROBINSON President Black Alliance for Educational Options
AHSI member organizations include The Big Picture Company, NLC, Black Alliance for Educational Options, Communities in Schools Georgia, Commonwealth Corporation/ Diploma Plus, EdVisions, Gateway to College, National Association of Street Schools, SeeForever Maya Angelou and YouthBuild USA.
The Bush administration has announced a partnership with the Black Alliance for Educational Options (BAEO), a group that advocates for religious school vouchers, to promote the president's education policies.
The exceptions to this are groups of blacks, such as the Black Alliance for Educational Options, who have seen vouchers as a way to ensure that no children are doomed to attend failing public schools.