Beautician Lois Robinson, who runs the Bizou Boutique in Yarm, North Yorks, said: "Women may be skimping on the shopping but when it comes to looking after themselves they aren't cutting back.
What does BZX stand for?
BZX stands for Bizou (French: Kiss; text slang)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BZX
- Buta, Zaire (airport code)
- Biochemisch Zuurstof Verbruik (Dutch: Biochemical Oxygen Demand)
- Brazzaville (Republic of Congo)
- Barclays der Zoete Wedd
- Begeleid Zelfstandig Wonen (Dutch: Supervised Independent Living)
- Beziehungsweise (German: Respectively)
- Blizzard Warning
- Brabants-Zeeuwse Werkgeversvereniging (Dutch: Brabant-Zeeland Employers Association; Netherlands)
- BZFlag World (file format/extension)
- Bazex Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Yarm's luxury lingerie outlet, Bizou Boutique, assistants were sitting in a sea of parcels as men hit the online button, doubling average sales on the day.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] EAT Two well-known San Francisco "chefs in residence"--Charles Phan of the Slanted Door and Loretta Keller of Bizou and Coco500--have planned the menus for the Academy's two dining spots: the casual Academy Cafe' (open during Academy hours) and the fullservice Moss Room (open for lunch and also for dinner after the Academy closes).
Yarm fashion shops The Dressing Room and Bizou also exhibited their collections in support of the fundraiser.
Loretta Keller, chef at Bizou in San Francisco, points out that today's lean beef chuck would not suit her standards for daube; instead she uses fatty oxtails or beef shanks with generous amounts of connective tissue that melt to add a rich taste.
Andrea Cook, who runs the Bizou lingerie boutique in Yarm, said she continued to pay suppliers by cheque even though many favoured Bankers' Automated Clearing Services (BACS) payments.