The ceremony took place at the Bitter End Yacht Club in Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands, and was officiated by Pastor Paul Ricketts.
What does BEYC stand for?
BEYC stands for Bitter End Yacht Club (Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BEYC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Express
- Budget Execution
- Basic Exchange Radio
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Balloon Experiment for University Students
- Beirut, Lebanon - International (Airport Code)
- BeyBlade (toy)
- Bond Equivalent Yield
- Black Engineer of the Year Awards
- Bayside Early Years Advisory Group (Australia; group representing families with young children)
- Boeing Employees' Yang Tai Chi Club
- Better Examine Your Zipper, Quick!
- Baldor Electric Company (stock symbol)
- Beijing Electronic Zone (China)
- Beijing Experimental Zone (China)
- Bezier Surface File (file extension)
- Brigadas Emiliano Zapata (Spanish: Emiliano Zapata Brigades)
- Boeren En Zorg in Gelderland (Dutch: Farmers and Health Care in Gelderland; Gelderland, Netherlands)
- Bandwidth Efficient Zero Suppression (proprietary interface on net.com equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 22, 2012 Bitter End Yacht Club Virgin GordaOs Bitter End Yacht Club Offers Special Packages .
800-221-4326 * Bitter End Yacht Club offers boat charters and learning-to-cruise courses in the British Virgin Islands; Annapolis, Md.
Anchored just off Necker, Richard Branson's private island that rents out for pounds 24,000 a night for private parties of 26, we tendered in to the Bitter End Yacht Club on breathtaking Virgin Gorda, passing some of the worlds biggest, flashiest, most expensive - and vulgar-floating gin palaces housing helicopters and speedboats.
On Virgin Gorda we swam in deliciously warm water, had a quick lunch at the Bitter End Yacht Club and then took a trip across the island to the famous Baths, which are giant boulders dotted around a beach.
This is next door to Richard Branson's Necker Island, and is home to the region's famous Bitter End yacht club - so named as it is the last mooring for boats before the open Atlantic Ocean.