Frequency spectrum efficiency*3, which is expressed as information bits per second per Hertz, was also increased from 10 bits per second per Hertz during the last experiment to 25 bits.
What does b/s/Hz stand for?
b/s/Hz stands for Bits per Second per Hertz
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bilirubin to Rat Serum Albumin
- Backside (extreme sports)
- Balance Sheet (accounting)
- Bill of Sale
- Bit Sync
- Bits Per Second
- Byron Station
- Bytes per Second
- Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte GmbH
- Buy/Sell/Hold Costs (real estate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 bits per second per hertz, thus making it compatible with the wireless spectrum granted by the ACA.
WiLL System demonstrates the industry's most effective use of bandwidth - approximately three bits per second per hertz.