We believe that using a TPM is still an effective means to help protect sensitive information and accordingly take advantage of a TPM (if available) with our BitLocker Drive Encryption feature in Windows 7.
What does BDE stand for?
BDE stands for BitLocker Drive Encryption (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDE
We have 71 other meanings of BDE in our Acronym Attic
- Batch Data Extract
- Beginner Driver Education
- Below Deck Equipment (watercraft equipment)
- Best Dad Ever
- Best Daughter Ever
- Best Day Ever
- Betriebs Daten Erfassung (German: Shop Floor Data Collection)
- Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes song)
- Beyond Demonstrable Effect
- Bijna Dood Ervaringen (Dutch: Near Death Experience)
- Block Diagram Editor
- Bond Dissociation Energy
- Borland Database Engine
- Brilliant Digital Entertainment (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- brominated diphenyl ethers
- Brothers, Deadalus, Elphinstone (national park)
- Bulk Data Encryption (computing)
- Bulletin Départemental des Ecoles (French: County Schools Bulletin)
- Bund der Energieverbraucher
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>Other Windows 7 integration points with R2 include Branch Caching, which caches frequently used content on a branch-office network; a read-only Distributed File System to improve branch office security, power management via Group Policy, BitLocker drive encryption for USB drives referred to as BitLocker To Go, and an Offline Folders feature for mobile users.