Tom Zirbel, Obee's teammate at Bissell Pro Cycling, remained the men's overall leader.
What does BPC stand for?
BPC stands for Bissell Pro Cycling (racing team)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPC
We have 296 other meanings of BPC in our Acronym Attic
- Bethel Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- Bethlehem Peace Center (Palestine)
- Beyond Parental Control (various locations)
- Bi-Phase Coding
- Bible Presbyterian Church
- BigPond Cable (Telstra)
- Biological Pest Control
- Biology, Physics, Chemistry (education)
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals Canada (pharmaceutical company)
- Bipartisan Policy Center (Washington, DC)
- Black People's Convention
- Black Powder Coat (product color)
- Block Power Control
- Blois Poker Club (France)
- Board of Port Commissioners (California)
- Bonnes Pratiques Cliniques (French: Good Clinical Practices)
- Book & Periodical Council of Canada
- Boost Protective Cover
- Booster Preamplifier Card
- Bordeaux Poker Club (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the men's side, Zirbel was 10th out of the chute, but none of the 161 contenders/pretenders to follow came close to touching the Bissell Pro Cycling rider's time of 17:15.
Many of the top domestic men's teams will be competing, such as Bissell Pro Cycling, Colavita, Team Type 1, Kelly Benefit Strategies, BMC Racing and Fly V Australia.