Here they might do well to heed the counsel of that great third-century bishop and martyr, St.
What does B&M stand for?
B&M stands for Bishop and Martyr
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of B&M
We have 1 other meaning of B&M in our Acronym Attic
- Berthold & Kummer (philatelic handbook of zeppelin memorabilia)
- Bruder&Kronstädta (musicians/producers)
- Bausch & Lomb (Rochester, NY)
- Board & Lodging
- Buffalo & Lake Huron Railway (railway)
- Bacon and Mushroom (food)
- Baker & McKenzie (law firm)
- Bargain Madness (UK retail store chain)
- Baume et Mercier (watch manufacturers; Switzerland)
- Billington & Mayman (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Latin West, the orator Tertullian acclaimed the martyrs, while the bishop and martyr Cyprian celebrated the church's unity as the "seamless robe of Christ.