BISHOP STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (BSCC) in Mobile, Alabama, consists of four city campuses that serve the residents of Mobile and Washington counties in southwest Alabama.
What does BSCC stand for?
BSCC stands for Bishop State Community College (Alabama)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSCC
We have 101 other meanings of BSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Support Collaborative Browsing
- Blood Spinal-Cord Barrier
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (recipes)
- Bradford Safeguarding Children Board (Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Breath Sounds Clear and Bilateral
- British Society for Cell Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bedford Senior Citizens Center
- Bike Skate Chocolate Cake (blog)
- Billund Slot Car Club (Denmark)
- Bishop's Stortford Camera Club (est. 1947)
- Board of State and Community Corrections (California)
- Borrego Springs Chamber of Commerce (Borrego Springs, CA)
- Bottom Strongly Connected Component (computing)
- Broken Sound Country Club (Boca Raton, FL)
- Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited (est. 2008)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Creative Media (University of Hong Kong)
- Battery Signal Conditioning and Control Module
- Balancing and Settlement Code Company (UK)
- Bismuth Strontium Calcium Copper Oxide
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Mobile County judge earlier this year threw out an ethics charge against former Bishop State Community College women's basketball coach Elston Turner, ruling the law is too broad.
AP) -- Officials at Bishop State Community College say they'll operate on a four-day work week at the school's four campuses to cut costs during the summer.
Bishop State Community College operates like most of Alabama's other two-year institutions (see 'Trying Times for Bishop State," Dec.
Bishop State Community College Located in Mobile, Alabama, Bishop State Community College falls into the 5,000 to 9,999 range, just inching across with its history-making enrollment of 5,222 in fall 2003.
AP) -- Retired Bishop State Community College technical dean Harry Holloway has settled his federal lawsuit accusing the school of making him a "scapegoat" for its financial problems.