The Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Alliance said it supported Cadbury's stance.
What does BCCCA stand for?
BCCCA stands for Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Alliance (trade association; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCCA
We have 2 other meanings of BCCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Board Certified Christian Counselor (International Board of Christian Counselors)
- Board of Control for Cricket in Chandiya (India)
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Control (various locations)
- British Columbia College of Chiropractic (Canada)
- British Columbia Computer Centre
- British Custom Car Club (UK)
- Broward County Convention Center (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Bucks County Community College (Newtown, PA)
- Butler County Community College
- Bennington County Child Care Association (Vermont)
- Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Association (United Kingdom)
- British Columbia Career Colleges Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Contact Centre Association (Canada)
- Bishops' Conference of the Catholic Church in China
- Bilateral Crossed Cerebello-Cerebral Diaschisis
- Bearded Collie Club of Central Florida (dog club)
- British and Commonwealth Chamber of Commerce in Finland (est. 2008)
- Bucks County Community College Federation of Teachers (Pennsylvania)
- Broward County Central Homeless Assistance Center (Florida)
- Bangladesh-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
In mid-March the Biscuit, Cake, Chocolate and Confectionery Alliance were told their London office had been officially recognised as an Investor in People.