Al-Hayat al-Jadida printed on its front page a photo of Fatah Shabiba students at Birzeit University celebrating winning 23 seats in the student council elections.
What does BZU stand for?
BZU stands for Birzeit University (Palestine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BZU
We have 1 other meaning of BZU in our Acronym Attic
- B-Zone Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (cancer)
- Babilon Zion Sound System (band)
- Bundeszentralamt für Steuern (German: Federal Central Tax Office)
- Basal Zone Trophoblast (pregnancy)
- Ben Zo Terug (Dutch: Be Right Back)
- Biologicznego Zapotrzebowania Tlenu (Polish: Biological Oxygen Demand)
- Bundesamt für Zulassungen in der Telekommunikation
- Buein Zahra Technical University (Iran)
- Benzyl Triphenyl Phosphonium Chloride
- Bahaudin Zakariya University (Multan, Pakistan)
- Buta, Zaire (airport code)
- Biochemisch Zuurstof Verbruik (Dutch: Biochemical Oxygen Demand)
- Brazzaville (Republic of Congo)
- Barclays der Zoete Wedd
- Begeleid Zelfstandig Wonen (Dutch: Supervised Independent Living)
- Beziehungsweise (German: Respectively)
- Blizzard Warning
- Brabants-Zeeuwse Werkgeversvereniging (Dutch: Brabant-Zeeland Employers Association; Netherlands)
- BZFlag World (file format/extension)
- Bazex Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naser Abdelkarim, a professor of economics at Birzeit University, told The Media Line.
PNN On Tuesday 5th March, the British Consul General Sir Vincent Fein left Birzeit University after students protested against his visit.
Fayyad gave up the Finance Ministry to Nabil Qassis, a Christian and former president of the West Bank's Birzeit University.
Taher Kannan, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Jordan, and Samia Al-Botmeh, of Birzeit University, echoed Elkhafif's remarks, calling for concerted Arab action on the issue.
BZUprotest -- West Bank universities struggle to stem strikes Bethlehem University and Birzeit University are both enduring strikes over hiked tuition fees.
The five universities from Palestine that were invited include Birzeit University, Bethlehem University, Al Najah University, Arab American University and Al Quds University.