PPFC can be traced to the Brownsville Clinic (1916), the Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau (1923), and the American Birth Control League (1921).
What does BCCRB stand for?
BCCRB stands for Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act
- Border Collie Club of Queensland Inc (Inala, QLD, Australia)
- British Columbia Centre for Quality (Canada)
- Banco Central de Costa Rica
- Banking Center Control Review
- Biomarkers of Cervical Cancer Risk
- Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research (University of Bergen; Norway)
- Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester (Rochester, NY)
- British Columbia Cave Rescue
- British Classic Cars and Rover Club (France)
- British Columbia Cancer Research Centre
- Base Closure Community Redevelopment and Homeless Assistance Act (US)
- British Columbia Association of Community Response Networks (Canada)
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Back-Up COP Correlation Site (GCCS)
- Baltimore Credit & Collection Services
- Bare Copper Covered Steel
- Basic Call Control Signalling
- Battle Command Common Services (defense industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kopp, Birth Control in Practice: Analysis of Ten Thousand Case Histories of the Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau (New York, 1934); Raymond Pearl, "Contraception and Fertility in 4945 Married Women: A Second Report on a Study in Family Limitation," Human Biology 6 (1934); Hannah M.