More than 100 people attended the opening of the Mental Health Hub and Spoke Recovery Service, Water Street, Hockley, including service users and representatives from local agencies such as Time to Change, Sound It Out, Stonham Home Care, Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust, Phoenix Centre and Positive Mental Health Groups.
What does BSMHFT stand for?
BSMHFT stands for Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bone-Screw Mandible Fixation
- Bulletin de la Société Mathématique de France
- Bastard System Manager from Hell
- Barbra Streisand Music Guide (fan website)
- Berlin-Sydney Marketing GmbH
- Borders Squirrel Management Group (UK)
- Bozell Sawyer Miller Group Worldwide (New York, NY)
- British Society of Master Glass Painters
- Big Sky Morgan Horse Association (Fortine, MT)
- Baltic Street Mental Health Board, Incorporated (Brooklyn, NY)
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust (UK National Health Service)
- Bank Syariah Mega Indonesia, PT (Indonesia)
- Baylor Sports Medicine Institute (Baylor College of Medicine; Texas)
- Biblical Studies Ministries International, Inc. (Indiana)
- Bio-Solutions Manufacturing, Inc. (Hattiesburg, MS)
- Bretagne Sud Modelage Industriel (French: South Brittany Industrial Modeling; Brittany, France)
- Bulan Sabit Merah Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Red Crescent)
- Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (China)
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
- Binding Schema Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust has told 155 workers their jobs are at risk.
But Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust bosses last night announced midway through the consultation that they were suspending the live-in part of the service - something psychiatrists and patients said must remain.
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust has approved the scheme to create a new 54-bed Moseley Hall Hospital, in Alcester Road.