Send your tokens to: Birmingham St Mary's Hospice, 176 Raddlebarn Road, Selly Park, Birmingham B29 7DA Birmingham Talking Newspaper Association Ian MacLaren We are a registered charity providing a weekly service of news, information and entertainment to the blind and partially sighted.
What does BTNA stand for?
BTNA stands for Birmingham Talking Newspaper Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTNA
We have 1 other meaning of BTNA in our Acronym Attic
- Billing Telephone Number
- Bon du Trésor Négociable (French: Tradable Treasury Bond)
- Broadband Telecommunications Network (various organizations)
- Broadcast the Net (website)
- Broward Teen News
- Brussels Tariff Nomenclature (shipping)
- Business Telecommunications Network
- Business Travel News (New York, NY)
- By the Numbers
- Bombardier Transportation North America (Canada)
- British Telecommunications North America
- Boys Town National Alumni Association (Boys Town, NE)
- Birmingham Trust National Bank
- Blue Titan Network Director
- Black Top and National Delaine Merino Sheep Association
- Barataria Terrebonne National Estuary Program (Louisiana)
- Bridger-Teton National Forest (Jackson, WY)
- Beholder, the Next Generation
- Browns: The Next Generation (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Birmingham Talking Newspaper Association is one such.
Founded in 1976, Birmingham Talking Newspaper Association has, until now, produced its weekly recordings on cassette tapes.