We are working on the Sustainable Moseley project with the Moseley Community Development Trust, the Moseley Society, Moseley in Bloom, Moseley Traders and Birmingham Sustainable Energy Partnership.
What does BSEP stand for?
BSEP stands for Birmingham Sustainable Energy Partnership (est. 2003; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSEP
We have 11 other meanings of BSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Services
- Bedfordshire Social Enterprise Network (also seen as BedSEN; UK)
- Biological Systems Engineering
- British Standard European Norm
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics (various schools)
- Baltic Sea Environmental Proceedings
- Basic Skills Education Program
- Baystate Springfield Educational Partnership (Springfield, MA)
- Bicycle Safety Education Program
- Bile Salt Export Pump
- Bistable Electroactive Polymer
- Black Sea Environmental Program
- Brain Stem Evoked Potential (audiology)
- Bedford Steam Engine Preservation Society (England, UK)
- Barkeley Side Effects Questionnaire
- Best System of Emission Reduction (US EPA)
- Brain Stem Electric Response (audiometry)
- Brain Stem Evoked Response (Audiology)
- Beijing Solar Energy Research Institute (China)
- Black Sea Ecosystem Recovery Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are working with the Castle Vale Community Environmental Trust and the Birmingham Sustainable Energy Partnership on this new ampaign, which will raise awareness of climate change issues and aim to change people's behaviour," she added.
But Phil Beardmore of the Birmingham Sustainable Energy Partnership said the city's own entries had as much a chance of success as Mr Baddley's group.