Mr Jones' interest in history developed after he retired from the Birmingham Royal Institution for the Blind, in Harborne, where he was Director of Vision Services.
What does BRIB stand for?
BRIB stands for Birmingham Royal Institution for the Blind (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRIB
We have 2 other meanings of BRIB in our Acronym Attic
- Bus-Rail Interchange (Hong Kong)
- Business Receipts Index (Singapore)
- Business Recovery and Insolvency (various locations)
- Department of Brain Robot Interface (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Baffin Regional Inuit Association (Canada)
- Behavioral Research in Accounting (journal)
- Burdekin River Irrigation Area (Australia)
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic and other Atypical Children
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic Children
- Bellsouth Regional IP Backbone
- Belden Registered Installation Contractors
- Benign Recurrent Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Bergen Programme for Comparative studies on Resources, Institutions and Culture
- Bidirectional Ring Interface Card
- Biological Research in Canisters (NASA shuttle payload experiment)
- Biological Research Information Center (Korea)
- Biotech Research & Innovation Centre
- Blue RIdge Challenge
- Blue Ridge Inventors Club (Charlottesville, Virginia)
- Boston Regional Intelligence Center (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trustee, Birmingham Royal Institution for the Blind, and Chair of Governors, Queen Alexandra College, Birmingham.