Matrix Communication has been commissioned by brap, formerly Birmingham Race Action Partnership, to develop marketing and communication tools for local voluntary organisations as part of its R2O project.
What does BRAP stand for?
BRAP stands for Birmingham Race Action Partnership (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRAP
We have 5 other meanings of BRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Balanced Relevant and Needed Christian Home Education Support
- Broadband for Rural and Northern Development (Canada)
- BRITE Radar Alpha Numeric Display System
- Biomedical Research Alliance of New York
- Buy Recycled Alliance of New York (New York, NY)
- Building Research Association of New Zealand
- Branch Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Bathtub Refinishing Association of America
- BR Ambedkar Open University (India)
- Biometry and Risk Assessment Program
- Braking Action Poor (aviation)
- Bridging Research and Practice (math teachers' organization)
- British Register for Alternative Practice (alternative medicine; UK)
- Broadcast Recognition with Alternating Priorities
- Bureau Régional de l'Asie-Pacifique (French: Regional Bureau for Asia-Pacific; Vietnam)
- Braille Printers on Reusable Thermoplastic Sheets
- British Association for Pharmaceutical Physicians
- Baton Rouge Amatuer Radio Club (Louisiana)
- Belgian Railways Amateur Radio Club
- Blue Ridge Amateur Radio Club (Horse Shoe, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also in attendance were the Primary Care Trust, police, Birmingham Race Action Partnership and Birmingham Voluntary Services Council.
Brap, formerly known as Birmingham Race Action Partnership, last month brought out the first edition of Speak Out, a three-monthly free magazine produced with funding from the Equality and Human Rights Commission.
Since those early days Joy, who was previously an administrator for Birmingham Race Action Partnership and a school secretary, has worked tirelessly to co-ordinate an impressive programme.
Archway Alliance Ltd and The Birmingham Race Action Partnership will join members of the community, as well as volunteers and workers based in the community at the free event next month.
BIRMINGHAM RACE ACTION PARTNERSHIP CAPTION(S): Police in Lozells during the disturbances last year
The study, which was commissioned by Birmingham City Council and the Birmingham Race Action Partnership (B:RAP), also highlighted a lack of co-ordination in race equality within the local education authority.
The event, at the Birmingham Repertory Theatre, was organised by the Birmingham Race Action Partnership, an agency which tackles discrimination and disadvantage.