Eileen Daley was manager of Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment when she claims she was treated unfairly.
What does BPARH stand for?
BPARH stands for Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Benefits Planning Assistance and Outreach
- Bowling Proprietors Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure
- Brooklyn Peer Advocacy Project (Brooklyn, NY)
- Business Processing Association of the Philippines (Makati City, Philippines)
- Bachelor of Public Affairs and Policy Management (degree)
- Buss-Perry Aggression Questionnaire
- Biopsy-Proven Acute Rejection
- Black-Pigmented Anaerobic Rods (dentistry)
- Bachelor of Physical Activity Studies
- Benefit Plans Administrative Services (various locations)
- Best Practice AIDS Standard (Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria)
- Body Profile Analysis System (health assessment)
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service
- Building Permit Allocation System (various states)
- Biocor Porcine Aortic Stentless Heart Valve
- Bovine Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (professional license)
- Bolus Peak Arrival Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other groups supporting the scheme include Healthy Gay Life and Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment.
With a 90 per cent white community Kingstanding, which has a total population of 25,702,saw94 incidents of racially motivated crime last year, according to Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment.
He continued to receive his pounds 26,000-a-year council salary even though his job with Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment was axed by the council in November 1998.
An employment tribunal found Mr Tang, former co-ordinator of the Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment, was 'threatened, bullied and cajoled' by council bosses.