MEMBERS of Birmingham Festival Choral Society will be singing to one of their biggest audiences next month when they take part in a Jubilee concert.
What does BFCS stand for?
BFCS stands for Birmingham Festival Choral Society (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFCS
We have 2 other meanings of BFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Banque Francaise Commerciale Ocean Indien (French)
- Background Field Color Percentage
- Benign Familial Chronic Pemphigus
- Binary Floor Control Protocol (IANA)
- Burlington Foreign Car Parts (Rutland, VT)
- Bush-Francis Catatonia Rating Scale
- Backup Flight Control System
- Baptist Family and Children's Services
- Beneficiary Financial Counseling Services (military benefit)
- Biomass-Based Fuels and Cooking Systems (conference)
- Bureau of Funeral and Cemetery Services
- Barnet Football Club Supporters' Association (UK)
- Brewery, Flour, Cereal, Softdrink and Distillery Workers (Canadian trade union)
- Bush-Francis Catatonia Screening Instrument
- Barnsley Football Club Supporters Trust (UK)
- Barometric Flow Control Unit (mechanics)
- Bayer Federal Credit Union (Berkeley, CA)
- Bethpage Federal Credit Union (Bethpage, New York)
- Blackhawk Federal Credit Union (Beaver Falls, PA)
- Blade Fold Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maggie Cotton Birmingham Festival Choral Society Adrian Boult Hall Since taking over as conductor seven years ago, Patrick Larley has introduced Birmingham Festival Choral Society to some ambitious and unusual music.
0845 512 0137 London Concert Orchestra, Birmingham Festival Choral Society, singer Sophie-Louise Dann, compere Jonathan Cohen -carol concert: Birmingham town Hall, 7.
Tomorrow night (Friday) Birmingham Festival Choral Society begins a mini-residency at Edgbaston High School (next to the Botanical Gardens in Westbourne Road), when Patrick Larley conducts Peace in our Time.
Children from Colmore Junior School and Birmingham Festival Choral Society performed for the event, which is set to bring n more than pounds 60,000 for the hospice.
Byline: PATSY FULLER THE Birmingham Festival Choral Society are coming to Coventry Cathedral for the first time in their 164-year history.
The Birmingham Festival Choral Society gave performances of his oratorios at Birmingham Triennial Musical Festivals.
Also performing at the ceremony will be children from Colmore Junior School and singers from the Birmingham Festival Choral Society.