The 12-week pilot project has been organised and funded by Birmingham Centre for Arts Therapies in conjunction with the hospital trust's Dignity in Care team.
What does BCAT stand for?
BCAT stands for Birmingham Centre for Arts Therapies (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCAT
We have 16 other meanings of BCAT in our Acronym Attic
- Base Camp Assessment Team
- Basic Canopy Access Training (course)
- Basic Cost Analysis Techniques (financial management)
- Basketball Coaches Association of Tennessee
- Battle Command Assistance Team (US Army)
- Beddown Capability Assessment Tool
- Bedford Community Access Television
- Best Cheap Air Travel (travel accommodations)
- Bethesda Community Action Team (Bethesda, MD)
- Binary Colloidal Alloy Test
- Blasingame Clinical Assessment Tools
- Bloomington Community Access Television (Minnesota)
- Body Cream Applicator Massage
- branched-chain aminotransferase
- British Columbia Council on Admissions and Transfer (British Columbia, Canada)
- Brooklyn Community Access Television (Brooklyn, New York)
- Brown Cloud Assessment Tool
- Building Condition Assessment Tool (Farber Consulting Group)
- Burlington Cable Access Television (Massachusetts)
- Burngreave Community Action Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
A further 100 children have also benefited from a grant awarded to the Birmingham Centre for Arts Therapies.
BIRMINGHAM Centre for Arts Therapies opened in 1993 and provides a service for children and adults with a wide range of needs who are private clients or referred through health or social services.