Mr Awan is also listed as a director of Birmingham Chamber of Commerce and has chaired the Birmingham Asian Business Association.
What does BABA stand for?
BABA stands for Birmingham Asian Business Association (Birmingham, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BABA
We have 24 other meanings of BABA in our Acronym Attic
- Baltimore Area Boardsailing Association
- Barbados Amateur Basketball Association (St Michael, Barbados, WI)
- Bay Area Bangladesh Association (San Jose, California)
- Bay Area Bluegrass Association
- Bay Area Bonsai Associates (California)
- Bay Artists Book Artists (California)
- Belgian Afro Beat Association (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Best Arab Blog Awards
- Big Apple BBQ Association
- Biomass And Biofuels Association
- British African Business Association
- British Artist Blacksmiths Association
- Blacks Assisting Blacks Against AIDS
- Bath and Bradford Upon Avon Antiques Dealers' Association (UK)
- Build A Bridge and Get Over It
- Bruce A Brown Associates Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- B and B-Bar Experiment (particle physics experiment, Stanford University)
- Battalion Automated BAttle Simulation
- Bed and Breakfast Association of South Africa
- Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is chair of the Asian Business Forum and the Midlands Fashion Showcase and has been chair of the Birmingham Asian Business Association and on the board of the West Midlands Business Council.
At the launch were representatives from the Racial Equality Council, Sikh Community Centre, Muslim Association, National Black Police Association, Nuneaton Caribbean Association, probation service, the Centre for Criminal Justice, Birmingham Asian Business Association, Warwickshire Police and Warwickshire Police Authority.
Cabinet regeneration member Ken Hardeman terminated a contract with the Birmingham Asian Business Association on the basis that it was failing to deliver a programme to help small firms grow.
They include members of the Birmingham Asian Business Association, Birchfield Traders Association and Ladypool Business Association.
The awards were also supported by Business Link Birmingham and Solihull, Screen West Midlands, Institute of Asian Businesses, Birmingham Asian Business Association and the Afro-Caribbean Millennium Centre CAPTION(S): Stuart Udale, Michael Kretzmer and Neil Ramsor, directors of Gas Street Works
The Asian Business Forum comprises organisations such as the Institute of Asian Businesses, Birmingham Asian Business Association, Asian Business Consortium and the Bangladeshi Business Enterprise Council.
The Asian Business Forum is a strategic organisation made up of the major Asian business organisations in the city, including the Institute of Asian Businesses, part of Birmingham Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Birmingham Asian Business Association and the Asian Business Consortium.