l Susan is a member of Birmingham Adult Dyslexia Group.
What does BADG stand for?
BADG stands for Birmingham Adult Dyslexia Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BADG
We have 8 other meanings of BADG in our Acronym Attic
- Bond Angle Distribution Function (physics)
- Brother Always Dies First
- Buckmasters American Deer Foundation
- British Association of Decorative and Folk Arts (UK; est. 1994)
- Bushey and District Footpaths Association (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Batch-Aware Distributed File System (computing)
- Bengali Association of Dallas Fort Worth
- Battle Group Antiair Warfare Display Group
- Bay Area Derby Girls (Alameda, California)
- Be A Design Group
- British Aerospace Dynamic Group
- Broughton Amateur Dramatic Group (UK)
- Butler Area Dairy Goat Association (Pennsylvania)
- Balanced Approach to Drug and Gang Elimination
- Base Air Defense Ground Environment/Equipment
- Basic Air Defense Ground Environment (Japan)
- Bayesian Analysis of Differential Gene Expression
- Bisphenol A Di-Glycidyl Ether
- Bravery, Attitude, Dedication, Guts, & Everything (police slang)
- Bay Area Digital GeoResource
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Birmingham Adult Dyslexia Group said its helpline received about one inquiry a month from someone who was considering suing the authority - a figure that could represent the tip of the iceberg.
Helplines: The Birmingham Adult Dyslexia Group Tel: 07071 710 071.