Cammell Laird Football Club have thrown down the gauntlet to Birkenhead Park Cricket Club and the two clubs are staging a family fun day at the cricket club's home.
What does BPCC stand for?
BPCC stands for Birkenhead Park Cricket Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPCC
We have 42 other meanings of BPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Broward Personal Computer Association, Inc. (Florida)
- Building Performance Contractors Association
- Bureau of Primary Care
- Business Products Credit Association
- Bronchoscopic Protected Catheter Brush (respiratory infections)
- Buffer Pool Control Block
- Bell Plaine Community Branch Library (Belle Plaine, MN)
- Brooklyn Park Community Branch Library (Minneapolis, MN)
- Best Practices in Corporate Communications (Washington, DC)
- Binary Pulse Compression Code
- Blockwise Partitioned Convolutional Code
- Bossier Parish Community College (Bossier City, LA, USA)
- Brisbane Police Communications Centre (Brisbane, Australia)
- British Pedal Car Championship (UK)
- British Polish Chamber of Commerce (Poland)
- British Printing and Publishing Communication Corporation
- British-Polish Correspondence Club
- Business Process Competency Center (Virtusa Corp.)
- Blackland Prairie Concerned Citizens Association (Manor, TX)
- Bossier Parish Community College Library (Bossier City, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For many years, Birkenhead Park Cricket Club actually played in the Liverpool Competition, as did other teams from Cheshire and old Lancashire.
It has worked with the public sector to secure pounds 350, 000 to open an indoor cricket school at Birkenhead Park Cricket Club for use by local clubs.
Byline: MIKE TALBOT-BUTLER BIRKENHEAD Park Cricket Club have just experienced one of the worst seasons in their history, with both 1st and 2nd XIs being relegated to the lowest divisions of the Murray Smith Cheshire County League, yet skipper David Smith believes 2003 could provide a sharp upturn in fortunes.