Three months after her first symptoms, a diagnosis of Birdshot Chorioretinopathy (Birdshot) was made.
What does BSCR stand for?
BSCR stands for Birdshot Chorioretinopathy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSCR
We have 15 other meanings of BSCR in our Acronym Attic
- Birkett Stevens Colman Partnership (UK architects)
- Bloomsbury Square Car Park (UK)
- Brewers Single Cell Protein (animal science)
- Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters
- Bovine Spinal Cord Protein from Peripheral Nerve
- Black Student Cultural Programming Board (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Basic Solvency Capital Requirement (EU)
- Bayliss & Samra Commercial Realtors (Australia)
- Big Screen Cleaner Refill (Maxell)
- Blagnac Sporting Club Rugby (Blagnac, France)
- British Society of Cardiovascular Research
- British Sports Car Restorations (Murrysville, PA)
- British Slot Car Racing Association
- Bariatric Surgery Clinical Research Consortium
- Belgian Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bibliothèque de Stockage Coopérative Suisse (French: Cooperative Storage Library Switzerland)
- Biological Sciences Curriculum Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
a) A Weiss ring is pathognomonic of Birdshot chorioretinopathy (BCR) b) BCR mostly presents with symptoms of blurred vision and floaters c) Nyctalopia is thought to more common than oscillopsia in BCR d) Presenting symptoms in BCR can vary quite profoundly 3.