SS/L's satellites are designed to achieve long useful orbital life through use of bipropellant propulsion and momentum-bias systems for excellent station-keeping and orbital stability.
What does BIPROP stand for?
BIPROP stands for Bipropellant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Broadcast Incremental Power per Node (computer networking)
- Battlefield Interoperability Program Position Report
- Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions (Bowling Green, KY)
- Background Intellectual Property Rights (European Space Agency)
- Baclofen-Induced Pressor Response
- Band-Integrated Power Ratio
- Boulder Institute for Psychotherapy and Research (Colorado)
- British-Irish Parliamentary Reporting Association (UK)
- Bowen Island Parks and Recreation (commission; Canada)
- Bowen Island Parks and Recreation Commission (Bowen Island, British Columbia, Canada)
- Backup Impact Prediction System
- Bank Internet Payment System
- Barium Impregnated Polyethylene Spheres (veterinary medicine)
- Basic Interpersonal Skills
- Battlefield Imaging Projectile System
- Bayesian Inference for the Physical Sciences
- Bernsen's International Press Service
- Billion Instructions Per Second
- Bitcoin Improvement Proposal
- Board for International Professional Standards (International Code Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SS/L's satellites are designed to achieve long useful orbital life through use of bipropellant propulsion and momentum-bias systems for excellent stationkeeping and orbital stability.