Six of the seven MDQ-positive patients also had a positive diagnosis on the Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale, as did another seven of the remaining 47 patients (15%) with epilepsy who were negative on the MDQ.
What does BSDS stand for?
BSDS stands for Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale (bipolar disorder test)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSDS
We have 1 other meaning of BSDS in our Acronym Attic
- Baltic Security and Defence Review (journal)
- Basal Systemic Delivery Rate
- Belief System Decodation and Reprocessing (neuroscience)
- Blue Skies Drone Rental, LLC (Snohomish, WA)
- British Society for Dental Research (UK)
- British Schools Dinghy Racing Association
- Business Skills Development Resource Center
- Bangladesh Social Development Services (est. 1997)
- Baseline Service Delivery Survey
- Biological Standoff Detection System
- Boot Strap Data Set (IBM)
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Bayesian Standardized Difference Test (neuropsychology)
- Binary Signal Detection Theory (neural reseach)
- Bakti Siswa Daya Wawasan (Malaysian higher education program)
- Bureau of Safe Drinking Water
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
To test the validity of the results of the initial screen, investigators contacted all of the patients 3-5 days postvisit and rescreened them using the self-report Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression (CES-D) scale and the Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale (BSDS).