The essentially unipolar signal without stabilization becomes transformed into a bipolar signal with stabilization and since in an EDM experiment one integrates over times on the order of 100 s the integrated signal with stabilization becomes very small and [k.
What does BS stand for?
BS stands for Bipolar Signal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BS
We have 130 other meanings of BS in our Acronym Attic
- Bike Stunt Competition
- Bill of Sale
- Billing System
- Billy Squire (rock singer)
- Bina Swadaya
- Binnenlandse Strijdkrachten (Dutch)
- Biochemical Society (London, UK)
- BioShelf International (Hamilton, ON, Canada)
- Bioshock (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 962EN model has eight user-selectable input range options to take in bipolar signals from +78mA to [+ or -] 10/V DC.