Urge them to overturn weakening FEC decisions OTHER ISSUES In May, the League wrote a letter to the Senate urging it not to support the Bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority Act (TPA).
What does BTPAA stand for?
BTPAA stands for Bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority Act (Australian law)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Business Travel Program (flight)
- Boston Tea Party II
- Bahay Tuluyan Philippines Australia Inc
- Binaural Transfer Path Analysis
- Bow-Tie Patch Antenna
- British Tractor Pulling Association (UK)
- British Transport Police Authority
- Building Thermal Performance Assessments (Australia)
- Bulgarian Trade Promotion Agency
- Business Test Publishers Association
- Before the Penny Black (philately)
- Building the Perfect Beast (book)
- Banyan Tree Private Collection
- Bethany Trinity Presbyterian (Singapore)
- Binary Tree Predictive Coding (compression scheme)
- BioTrade Principles and Criteria (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- Breakthrough Pain in Cancer (oncology)
- Brent Teaching Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Bourbonnais Township Park District (Illinois)
- Bureau of Transportation Planning and Development (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senate Passes Trade Promotion Authority Legislation; AFFI Optimistic Final Bill Will Give President Proper Authority AFFI stated the Senate passage of the Bipartisan Trade Promotion Authority Act of 2001 marks a significant step toward renewing the Presidential power to negotiate trade agreements.