ACA believes that EPA's Biotic Ligand Model (BLM) may well show that the copper threat to waters has been overstated.
What does BLM stand for?
BLM stands for Biotic Ligand Model (metal toxicity predictive tool)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLM
We have 100 other meanings of BLM in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Labour Management
- Bank Loan Modification
- Baseball League Manager
- Bayerische Landeszentrale für Neue Medien
- Beam Loss Monitor
- Behavioral Language Model (computer science)
- Bergbahn Lauterbrunnen-Mürren (Swiss railway)
- Berrymans Lace Mawer (law firm; UK)
- Bertrand Leroy Martin (French construction company)
- Bilayer Lipid Membrane