Specific topics presented included West Nile virus and other vectorborne diseases, emerging viral and parasitic zoonoses, food safety, antimicrobial resistance, CDC's role in the 2001 anthrax investigations, and the agency's bioterrorism preparedness and response program.
What does BPRP stand for?
BPRP stands for Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BPRP
We have 19 other meanings of BPRP in our Acronym Attic
- Boot Programmable Read-Only Memory (Cisco)
- Bayesian PRediction of Membrane Protein Topology
- Bachelor of Property
- Bachelor of Property Management
- Back Pain Recognition Program (National Committee for Quality Assurance)
- Backup Path Reservation Problem
- Banque Populaire Rives de Paris (French bank)
- Basic Proline-Rich Protein
- Benefits Processing Replacement Programme (UK)
- Biological Personnel Reliability Program (various locations)
- Badan Perjuangan Rakyat Penunggu Indonesia (Indonesian: Struggle of the People's Watchman Indonesia; Pertumbukan District, Wampu Village, Indonesia)
- Bible Prophecy and Rapture Report
- Biological and Physical Research Rack
- Brick Prairie Rag Rug (home decor product)
- Budget and Program Resource Review
- Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad
- Buffalo and Pittsburgh Railroad
- Bank Perkreditan Rakyat Syariah (Indonesian: Shuria Rural Banks)
- Best Practice Research Scholarship
- Blood Pressure Recording System
Samples in periodicals archive:
the deputy director of the Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Program of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta.
Hang on just a second, I'm really not sure," he replied, then referred me to Kevin Yeskey and Nancy Lee of the Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Program of the CDC.