Also, the Agriculture Biotechnology Research Institute of Iran participated in the exhibition and introduced 'Nano-Kit to Diagnose AWB Illness' in addition to presenting its achievements in the field of herbal medicine.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Biotechnology Research Institute (National Research Council Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Beckman Research Institute
- Belt and Road Initiative (China)
- BEST Robotics, Inc. (Dallas, Texas based middle and high school robotics competition)
- Biblical Research Institute
- Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999; Arlington, VA)
- Billroth I operation (gastroduodenostomy intestinal anastomosis)
- Bio Recherches Innovations (French: Bio Research Innovations)
- Bio Research Institute
- Bio-Reaction Industries (Tualatin, OR)
- Biosecurity Research Institute (Kansas State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MOEA's industrial-development plan offers tax incentives to not only high-tech industries but also various sized traditional enterprises, as well as includes negotiating with government-backed Industrial Technology Research Institute, Institute for Information Industry, Biotechnology Research Institute, and the Chung-shan Institute of Science and Technology to transfer technologies to domestic enterprises.
ALERT B&C Corporation is pleased to announce that based on its technology, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) has awarded a significant grant to a consortium comprised of the University of Saskatchewan, McGill University, Concordia University, the Biotechnology Research Institute (NRC), the Montreal Department of Public Health, UV-Sterisource, and ALERT B&C Corporation.
Chambers Biomedical/ Biotechnology Research Institute.
Tartakovsky, Cimpoia, and Guiot are with the Biotechnology Research Institute, NRCC, 6100 Royalmount Ave.
These enzymes are produced in collaboration with a British biotechnology research institute.