The research was funded by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences Cell Decision Processes Center, the University of California at Santa Barbara-CalTech-MIT Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies and the MIT Biotechnology Process Engineering Center.
What does BPEC stand for?
BPEC stands for Biotechnology Process Engineering Center (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPEC
We have 14 other meanings of BPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Process Evaluation
- Business Process Excellence
- Business Process Expert
- Byte pair encoding
- Budgetary Price Estimate / Not to Exceed
- Bill Prankard Evangelistic Association (Canada and UK)
- Brookings Papers on Economic Activity
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (Canada)
- Beverage Packaging Environment Council
- Bonnes Pratiques des Essais Cliniques (French: Good Practices of Clinical Trials)
- Bovine Pulmonary Endothelial Cell
- Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- British Plumbing Employers Council (Training) Ltd.
- Backflow Prevention Education Council of Colorado
- Brockton Postal Employees Credit Union (Brockton, MA)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (degree in India)
- Basic Pay Entry Date
- British Partnership for Enterprise Development (UK)
- Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liver on a Chip Linda Griffith, a professor of biological engineering and mechanical engineering and director of the Biotechnology Process Engineering Center at MIT, was voted one of the annual "Brilliant 10" young scientists by Popular Science in 2002 for her groundbreaking research in tissue engineering and her vision for creating the human body on a chip.